Microsoft Innovation Center (MIC) Armenia is looking for motivated IT professionals who have expert skills in Microsoft.NET technology (using C# programming language) and are capable of delivering relevant quality training courses at MIC.
- Design .NET/C# training curriculum in line with the corporate standards and local/ global IT market demands for beginners and advanced developers and deliver quality training courses;
- Assess training needs based upon organizational and business unit goals and prescribe appropriate learning solutions using a variety of delivery methods;
- Maintain personal knowledge of current trends in training, technology and applications and make recommendations for enhancements to programs as appropriate;
- Prepare learning materials and presentations for the course.
- Higher education in Computer Science or in a related field;
- Significant experience in working with .NET/C# technology;
- Experience in delivering quality training courses is a plus;
- Strong understanding of the tools and environments for development;
- Strong knowledge of terminology, concepts and best practices;
- Ability to work with students and professionals;
- Knowledge of English is a plus;
- Developed communication/presentation skills.
Remuneration/Salary: Highly competitive
Application Procedures: If interested, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating ".NET Trainer" in the subject line.
Highly motivating environment, access to latest Microsoft technologies accompanied by flexible working schedule and fully equipped computer labs are guaranteed. Possibility for professional development including the opportunity to become a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) will be considered upon successful performance.