Microsoft Innovation Center Armenia is pleased to announce its second internship program in partnership with the leading software development companies.
The internship scheme aims to help enthusiastic students/graduates and young specialists gain state-of-the-art techniques and knowledge in programming and develop essential practical skills within a short period of time, work over real-life web projects and innovative programming solutions and upon successful completion get employment opportunity from the mentioned companies.
Along with the real-life project development, the interns will participate in intensive training courses on .NET which includes such topics as
- Object-Oriented programming,
- Windows Forms and WPF,
- ADO.NET and ASP.NET,
- MS SQL Server,
Within the internship, the trainees will pass a Microsoft Technology Associate exam (Software Development Fundamentals) thus becoming a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
Upon successful completion, the outstanding students will conclude an agreement for at least 5 months with the partner companies.
Who Can Apply?
Higher educational institution students and/or graduates specialized on computer sciences, applied and actuary mathematics, who have
- Basic knowledge of programming language (C++/C# programming languages),
- Basic knowledge of OOP, database and web programming,
- Algorithmic thinking,
- Intermediate level of English,
- At least one year working availability if provided the employment opportunity.
How To Apply?
Those who are interested and meet the requirements should send their CVs and motivation letter to email@example.com email address by 18 November 2012 in English or Armenian. Please note the selection will be done after the application submission deadline.
The selection will be made on a competitive basis. The applicants will be interviewed in terms of assessing basic programming knowledge, algorithmic thinking and knowledge of English. The applicants demonstrating the best results will be selected to participate in the internship.
Internship cost is 400 000 AMD.
All the selected applicants are conditionally awarded 80% scholarship by the private company/companies. Hence, the students pay only 20% of the internship fee (80 000 AMD) within the first month of internship.
Why To Apply
- We guarantee a high quality of the training programs within the internship and friendly environment ensuring that the knowledge/skills gained within the internship will stimulate your professional growth and help you excel in your career.
- Within our previous internship, 8 (eight) out of 12 (twelve) interns got employment opportunity. This means if you’re intelligent, committed and hard-working, you will definitely succeed.
Upon completion, you will take Microsoft Technology Associate examination thus becoming a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP). For additional information about the advantages of MTA, please follow the link
To learn more about the internship agenda and terms, we invite you to participate in our briefing on 8 November 2012 at 5.00 pm at Microsoft Innovation Center Armenia (Address: 105 Teryan Street, SEUA, B. N 10, 6th floor).
How To Apply?
Those who are interested in the internship program should fill in the online application form by 7 November 2012.
For additional information about the internship, you can contact Sona Martirosyan, Education Projects Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org email address or 010 562638 telephone number.