Senior .NET Developer Needed
Microsoft Innovation Center Armenia is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to lead the programming effort of one if itsprojects.
DURATION: 6 months, with possible extension
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
- Design solution architecture;
- Deliver software which complies with development standards;
- Write and maintain system design documentation, architecture and
- Provide coaching and technical support to agile development team.
- University degree in Computer Sciences with at least 3 years of work
experience with the .NET Framework;
- Experience in creating scalable .NET applications;
- Good knowledge of OOP;
- Knowledge of and experience in WPF and WCF;
- Knowledge of and experience in LINQ/ Entity Framework;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in banking systems processing and development is desirable;
- Fluency in English and Russian languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on the performance
To apply for this position, please submit the following:
- A cover letter addressing with specificity the applicant’s professional
experience that makes him/ her best suited for the position;
- A CV or Resume that lists the applicant’s educational background and
provides a detailed summary of the applicant’s professional experience
and relevant qualifications for the job.
The above information should be sent to: email@example.com. Please mention inthe subject field your name and the name of the position for which youare applying.
OPENING DATE: 14 November 2012
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 December 2012