Microsoft Products/Technologies Trainer
Microsoft Innovation Center (MIC) Armenia is looking for enthusiastic IT professionals who have expert skills in Microsoft technologies/products, namely .NET (with C#), WinRT or Windows Server 2012and would like to deliver relevant training courses/gain teaching experience at Microsoft Innovation Center Armenia.
The incumbents demonstrating outstanding performance will be provided with an opportunity tobecome Microsoft Certified Trainers.
- Design relevant technology training curriculum in line with the corporate standards and local/ global IT market demands for beginners and advanced developers and deliver quality training courses;
- Assess training needs based upon organizational and business unit goals and prescribe appropriate learning solutions using a variety of delivery methods;
- Maintain personal knowledge of current industry trends in training, technology and applications and make recommendations for enhancements to programs as appropriate;
- Prepare learning materials and presentations for the course.
- Higher education in Computer Science or in a related field;
- Significant experience in working withMS products/technologies;
- Strong understanding of development tools and environments;
- Strong knowledge of terminology, concepts and best practices;
- Ability to work with students and professionals with diverse groups;
- Experience in delivering training courses is a plus;
- Knowledge of English;
- Advanced communication/presentation skills.
Application Procedures: If interested, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Technology Trainer” in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We ensure highly motivating environment, access to latest Microsoft technologies accompanied by flexible working schedule and fully equipped computer labs.